Music is Life and Culture!
Celestino C. Gaspar
Nick name Celcar Gaspar, born on June 10, 1970, in N’Dalatando, Kwanza-Norte Province, Republic of Angola/ Africa.
– from September 1987 to March 1992, I have done Middle Course
of Radiology, at Middle Institute of Health of Luanda (IMSL);
– January 1992, I started study music (Piano), in Luanda;
– From October 1994 to February 1997, I have done Middle Musical Education course, at National School of Music in Luanda;
– Also Computing, Web design, Hardware, English and Pedagogical overcome meeting;
– I have done first semester of Bachelor of Theology at MethodistUniversity of Angola (2008) and first year of Clinical Psychology at Catholic University of Angola (2009).
– I’ve successfully completed the course in Recording Engineering and Music Production at Audio Institute of America (USA) and awarded a Diploma on 1st June, 2014.
– On 1984, I started write my own lyrics;
– I have performed at Church Choir, tenor voice and at School of Music
in Luanda, where I have been studied;
– I lent my participation on recording of one CD of Contemporary Dance Company, on project “Afrique en Creation”, on November 17-20, 1995;
– Teacher of Music Education at Private Elementary-Secondary Schools;
– Edited my first CD “Nessa Manhã” on August 29, 2001;
– Now I am working as a Composer/ Producer, Audio Enginnering and Singer;
– Member of UNAC-SA (Nacional Union of Artists and Composers – Authors Society).